Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Few Finished Projects

Instead of spending $299 on this Galaxy LED art from PB:

Steve and Abe painted this:

And instead of spending $179 on this Bella Butterfly Art also from PB for Sophia's nursery:

I created this thanks to a little sequins and Angela's endless supply of buttons:
I may fill in the center with a few fabric patches, but not until I find a fabric that I really like.

3 comments:

Taylor's said...

Holy smokes both of those are great! I love your creativity!

Alisha said...

I'm happy to see that you've done this yourself. Everytime I walk into PB I am floored at the prices. But, as you showed us, it is possible to do it yourself. Awesome.

Happy Wanderers said...

I LOVE the galaxy painting! How did you do that? I think Josh would love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails