Sunday, October 23, 2011

Almost 8

Really.  I almost can't believe my eyes.  I just can't believe that in just a few short weeks, Abe will be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  The Lord knew exactly what he was doing when he choose 8 as the age of accountability.  In the last 6 months, we have seen so much growth in him.  Today, we took this quick photo after church to send to Grandma Barlow to complete his baptism book.

In true 8 year old fashion, he is growing his hair a little longer right now for his Halloween costume.  Abe insists that Harry can't have a buzz cut.  This is such a fun age.  Every year just gets better and better.  Who knew?

2 comments:

Cherilyn said...

OK - so I don't know if my first comment actually posted. Sorry for the duplicate. I was admiring your eye for taking photos! 8 is such a great age! Abe is such a good boy and I'm enjoying getting to know him in Scouts. Cade and Will are so excited to celebrate his 8th birthday with him. Love your jungle posts too!

Sylvia said...

I love Abraham Steven Barlow! I can't believe he is going to be baptized next month. I still think of him running around in diapers, taking some of his first steps at Rebecca's. Do you remember that? Congratulations, Abe! We miss you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails