Sunday, April 8, 2012

March Lunch Bunch

The North American Sisters from around the Lima area meet on the 2nd Monday of each month for a pt luck luncheon,  It has been such a fun tradition and something that I really look forward to each month.  We have so many missionaries here serving with their husbands and they are so much fun.  This is a great way to catch up.

Last month, Carol Waddell hosted what turned out to be a smaller group.  We were able to enjoy lunch around her table.  It was great.  The tall sister in the back standing next to me is Steve's Mission President's wife.  We both love bright pink and have great taste in earrings. :)  It has been so fun to get to know her.

A big thanks to Chris, Cherlilyn's MIL, who is serving with her husband as the Family History Directors of the area.  She documents everything.  I admire that.

Sister Schiffman, Chris Bloomer, Jane Gough, Sister Cavanaugh, Sister Manning, Brooke Sorenson, Carol Waddell, Maggie Johnson and her friend visiting us from Utah.

Tomorrow, I am hosting this group at our house for the last time before we move.  Bittersweet.  I truly am going to miss Lima.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails