For now, here are our plans:
- Steve's parents arrive tonight and stay with us for 3 weeks
- Next weekend we are heading 4 hours south to Paracas, Peru to see the penguins and the sand dunes.
- The following week, we are headed to Cusco, Machu Picchu and Puno without kids
- As a 2nd grade PTA rep, I will help with the class booth at the annual fair
- We pack out in 4 weeks - this also mean organizing and selling A LOT of things to achieve our household weight allowance.
- We say goodbye to Lima and all of our wonderful friends on June 9
- We will spend a week in DC
- Then head to Portland to see my family
- The boys are going to the Dunes in ID.
- Run a half marathon on June 23 - assuming my knees cooperate, which I am confident that they will. :)
- Then we all head to Corvallis for 4 days to see Steve's oldest brother's family.
- 10 days in Puerto Vallarta
- Return to Los Angeles for our last mini family vacation.
- Drive to Phoenix and begin to settle in. Our house will be available and I am looking forward to living in a great neighborhood - even if it is only one year.
Life is busy and as much as I fight it, it must be just the way that I like it. I often ask Steve if we will be able to settle one day and his reply is almost always the same, "I don't think that you'd be able to handle settled." Maybe he's right. :)
4 comments:
It is indeed very odd trying to settle into 'settled'.
Wow!! What an adventure. I am confident that if anybody could pull it off it is you and Steve. I hope we get to see you while you're in Phoenix!
Hope to catch a glimpse of you when you're in D.C.
Post a Comment