Peyton loves to give "big smiles" on demand, which is the same facial expression, or should I say body expression (the whole body tenses up), as my sister would do when you asked her to "stretch her face"! It is hilarious and she will do it over and over because she knows that she always gets a reaction! We all like to join in the fun. Cristi, this one is for you!

Last week, the kids and I made and decorated Halloween cookies. They really loved it, but I think that they might have loved eating the sprinkles that missed the cookies even more!

Steve also contributed to our dinner by making these fantastic shish kabobs. They looked great and tasted even better!
3 comments:
Wow, those do look good. When can we come for dinner? :)
You are such a cute mom. While I was at the doctor's office today I was reading in a parenting magazine how to make memories last for your kids and the suggested getting silly with your kids. I plan on taking them up on that one and it seems you do too.
Those shish kabobs look delicious! How do you cook them if you don't have a grill? (I'm assuming you don't have a grill as you're in a condo). I love shish kabobs - but do they taste just as good cooked in the oven?
Post a Comment