


Yesterday, after the first session of General Conference, we headed downtown to the National Zoo as a reward for sitting reverently (I am not sure that is the right word to describe the situation- lol) for 2 hours. We had a great time and thought that we would share a few pictures.
5 comments:
Reverent is up for interpretation during conference! Looks like you guys had a great time at the zoo!
Hey Jaclyn, thanks for your comment on my blog! It is so fun to discover all the people in the ward who have blogs. And Facebook too...too funny. Love the connections.
If only Theo had a grasp of reverence and rewards. I think I caught maybe 50% of what people said during conference. Fortunately it's easy to download the audio and re-listen to it in the car later, that's what I have to do!
Jacklyn how are you? OF course I remember you. Im so glad you said hello. WHere are you living? I see that you are leaving the country...hello! Why? YOur condo looks darling. We are also going to be doing some serious renovations. Kinda fun and kinda scary. But anyway, you are too cute. So glad you are doing great. Please write again. So fun!!
I love the picture of you and Abe with the statue. You look so pretty. I'm so excited you have a blog too. Hope you keep it up in Argentina.
I'm so glad you guys have a blog. Thanks for the nice comment you left. This will be a fun way to keep in touch when you guys are in Argentina.
Post a Comment