

On Wednesday, we threw a surprise bday brunch for Alicia. Her husband took a few hours off of work in the morning to get her out of the house while we all snuck in to surprise her when she arrived. She had NO idea. We had a wonderful time.
Alicia is one of the strongest, kindest, warmest women that I know. I am extremely grateful for our friendship. We have had so many wonderful times as we have raised our children together for the last 4 years. As many of her friends are, I can't help but be humbled by her example.
Happy Birthday Alicia!
6 comments:
Cute, but you need to put in the picture with you in it! I didn't know you were a blogger. I have a family blog, too. It's www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot.com. Now I'm excited to check out your adventures after your move. ps--now I can see why you had interested buyers. Your home is gorgeous.
Thanks for including me in the party for Alicia. It was a very fun morning.
Has it really been four years?! You are the incredible one, Jaclyn. I wouldn't be anywhere without you and my friends. Thanks for the surprise.
Amen to that!! Alica YOU ARE INCREDIBLE!!! I love that I get to be in the family with you! I love that I can have your example of strength and enduring to the end, when I find myself suffering my own trials (my health). I love you Alica you have some really great friends! Happy Birthday! Love Bek
Thank you so much for doing that for my sister! You all mean so much to her, really. Everytime she comes home to UT she talks about her great friends. She loved this surprise, and I only wish I had been there!
How do i LOVE this picture!! I'm only mad i couldn't be there to scream "SURPRISE!" as she walked through the door. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment