Thursday, January 31, 2008

He's 30!

Can you believe it? I am so proud of him and his accomplishments! As each year passed, we have tried to predict where we would be in our lives when each of us turned thirty. We would have never suspected that we would be in a foreign country with two children. I could not ask for a more loving, kind and dedicated husband or father. I can only pray that he is afforded another healthy, happy and fun-filled 50 years...

5 comments:

Dalton Family said...

30?? Wow, I feel old! I still remember him when he was straight off of his mission! I love that you two are married and happy with your two cute kids! I STILL remember you saying "there's something about that Steve guy." You two are soo cute! Man, now I'm missing you! I just might have to take a trip down to Argentina for a visit:):):)

ladyshanae said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a great year to be born :D

We miss you out here!

Rob said...

Happy Birthday Big Steve.

Alicia said...

I'll try to call tonight...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve! Happy Birthday! Best wishes and lots of love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails