Thursday, April 17, 2008

Where Is He?

... there is a trail of clothes through the house - underwear, pants, socks, shirt, and a sweatshirt, but no Abe.

She continues to call his name, but no awswer. She pretends that she is playing his game, hoping that he is hiding under the bed or in a closet. He won't be able to contain his laughter which will give away his location. Finally, she looks in the backyard to find the gates locked and then, her stomach sinks and she can hardly control her own laughter because she knows that he is in the only place she hasn't checked... the front yard. He is stark naked climbing on the rod iron fence in 60 degree weather.

As if the neighbors don't think that we were the crazy Americans already...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jaclyn! It's so good to hear from you. How are you guys doing? What are you doing in Argentina? What are your future plans? You are so cute! I'm adding your link to my blog so I can keep in touch...

Sylvia said...

*Whistles* *Cat calls*

Woo-woo, Abe!! He's so funny!

Jules said...

HILARIOUS! That is kid hilarious! Did I know you were prego? Congrats. I figured it had to be sometime soon since we are on the same track. A little Argentine baby--how fun!! He/She will LOVE that when they are older (I was born in Belgium and thought it was so cool).

Happy Wanderers said...

Ah, 60 degree weather...how I would love to have that again!! This sounds like something my kids would LOVE to do!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails