Yesterday was absolutely beautiful, so we decided to be tourists in a La Boca, home of the Boca Juniors and birthplace of the Tango. Steve commented no less than a dozen times that he should not have worn shorts because they scream, "TOURIST" and many tourists are known to leave the area without the belongings that they brought with them. The area is quite shady, but definitely a must-see tourist trap during daylight hours.
4 comments:
Woah, Steve! I was just about to type "can't wait to see it in person" until I saw the last picture. Hmmm . . . and no shorts, note to self. :)
It's the Barlows! You've got to love the blogging world! Your children are beautiful and it is so great to read that all is going well. We would love to hear from you! Love, the Ushers
(Matt, Emily, Matthew, Jessica, and Lily)
eaalsop@aol.com
What fun! I love the picture of the lamp post.
Having seen your pictures I bet La Boca has "given birth" to more than the tango...he he.
Post a Comment