
All too often, I spend hours looking through websites, making flat-rate shipping really worth it - trying to get the most for my money. I have planned wardrobes for the kids for a season and created lists of the things that I have to buy online. As I think that I have mentioned before, most of the clothing here for children is Walmart quality for Janie and Jack prices. It is also impossible to find anything for someone who is 6'5" tall. It is for this reason that, as much as I do not like shopping online, I really take advantage of our APO box.
Back to the point at hand... I spend all too much time filling online shopping carts, just to simply get up and walk away without actually completing the purchase. I often walk away with the intent of returning when I have a few extra minutes to browse through the clearance items, only to find that when I return, they are sold out of what I originally had in my bag.
So I wonder, is this saving us money, or actually costing us more? Or just cost me way too much time and frustration?
2 comments:
I do this all the time. Sometimes I think it's probably good because I end up saving money with the items are no longer available. Plus, I start to feel guilty sometimes--especially if they are shoes or something for me.
I answered your blog comment on my blog, but thought I'd leave you a comment on your blog to save you time looking! :)
I got the bike from Sports Authority website. I don't know if they ship to APO addresses. We don't have one. Ours is just the pouch one. It's a tiny bit big for Claire, but that's what we wanted. So really, it's perfect. She is I would say just over 3 feet tall? I would have to go measure to be sure. How tall is Peyton? This one is a 12" bike. She probably could have used a 10" one, but this one gives her room to grow. The way the seat is situated makes it almost like a recumbent bike! Kind of fun!
I hear you about the shopping carts, though. It's SUCH a pain and takes so long...but, hey, at least I'll get something! There are NO STORES here!!! NONE!!
Post a Comment