Wednesday, September 17, 2008

El Dia Especial de Peyton

On Monday, Peyton was the "Child of the Day." In honor of this special occasion, we brought baby pictures to share with the class, a CD of her favorite music, her favorite toy and a special treat. So for journal keeping purposes, I thought that I would share those things with you.

Here are the pictures that we shared:
Leaving the Hospital

First Mother's Day (7 months old)

10 Months Old


Her CD included:
-Twinkle, Twinkle
-Row, Row, Row Your Boat
-Wheels on the Bus
-It's a Small World
-I Wan'na Be Like You (Jungle Book)

Her Favorite Toy(s):
-"My Little Pony". I tried to encourage her to pick a favorite, but she insisted on bringing as many as would fit in her arms.

Her Favorite Treat:
-Chocolate Chip Cookies

3 comments:

Alicia said...

How darling! I forgot how cute she was as a newborn. That little outfit is adorable. Will you get to use it for the next girl?

Sylvia said...

El Dia Especial Indeed!!! Totally fun.

And that is the Peyton I remember.... Can you believe it's been that long since we've seen each other? :(

Anonymous said...

I remember her as being the cutest little baby girl -- and she's growing up the same way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails