Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Our New House a.k.a. The Fortress

We just received these pictures from Buenos Aires this morning and I thought that I would share them. It seems a little intrusive to post someones pictures who obviously was not aware picture would be taken that day, but we are excited about it. It definitely does not lack greenery! And there should be no question about our safety! There are lights on motion sensors, a security system, and the huge walled gate! I think that this house has a lot of potential! It is hard to visualize when it is filled with someone else's things, particularly if it is not your style, but with these beautiful hardwood floor and a little touch of Pottery Barn and we will really be able to make it our own!

Full Front View

Front Door

Swimming Pool and Pool House

BBQ "Quicho" with full and half bath for visitors

Playroom with small kitchenette

Master Bedroom

Bedroom 2

Bedroom 3

Guest Bedroom

Living Room

Dining Room

Garden (wall with plants has been replaced)

Garage

Half Bath (Check out the gold sink!)

Hall Bathroom

8 comments:

Merianne said...

It is a beautiful home! I bet you're looking forward to having more space.

I'm so excited for you guys but sad that you're leaving us here in VA.

Jules said...

WOWWWWEEEE! The perks of living overseas...Looks like you'll have plenty of room for visitors.

Holly said...

Ahh, it's nice to see the embassy furniture again. Makes me feel right at home. Ours was EXACTLY like that.

Sylvia said...

i love gold sinks!! ha ha! You guys totally scored. Your house looks beautiful. And huge. When is the fly out date? I can't remember. I should save questions for an email.... I miss you!! I can't remember when you're going to Disneyworld but if you're there right now, i hope you're having a blast!

Jaclyn said...

I am glad that you caught the sarcasm of the gold sink comment! Steve thought that I sounded serious!

Talai said...

I am so happy for you! There is such potential! Your experience is going to be priceless!

Robyn said...

Hardwood floors, opened beam ceilings, a gate, a pool . . . what are you? Royalty? Dang girl!! It's awesome!

Ie Li said...

Your house looks awesome! A pool? That's amazing. We are really going to miss you guys. You have been so good to us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails