This is one of, if the the most, beautiful children's museum that I have ever been to. It is jam packed with so many fun interactive activities for the kids. There is a mini-Mcdonalds, mini-grocery store and mini gas station for the kids to make sandwiches and use fake money to buy items from the store. On the other side of the mall, there is also an indoor carnival and amusement park rides. The rides are well-done, but not as impressive as the amount of rides that they have been able to fit into a small space. The mall also boasts the only Kosher McDonalds outside of Israel. I wish that I had more photos to share, but we were too busy playing and running after the kids to have much time for the camera. Therefore, the pictures without the kids are ones that I found on flickr and have linked back to the photographer as not to take credit for their work.

At the entrance

Playing in the Gas Station

Riding on the Ferris Wheel


1 comment:
Oh. My. Word. So cool. The fliker photos say it all.
Post a Comment