Hey Jaclyn! Congrats on being pregnant again! How is South America? Your children are sooo cute! Well, not I have your blog and I think you can access mine through my comment but if not, it is www.slightlycrunchymama.blogspot.com I will talk to you later- Sarah Parente
Matt Lauer said "Buenos Aires" 3 different ways in that clip. I love you. Can I visit you? If I fly down there, do you think Abe will talk to me? :) Love you
I watched Matt Lauer while I was on the Arc Trainer at the gym and seriously thought of you. Buenos Aires is such a great city. I hope you're happy there.
4 comments:
Hey Jaclyn! Congrats on being pregnant again! How is South America? Your children are sooo cute! Well, not I have your blog and I think you can access mine through my comment but if not, it is www.slightlycrunchymama.blogspot.com
I will talk to you later- Sarah Parente
Congratulations on the pregnancy! That's fantastic.
Matt Lauer said "Buenos Aires" 3 different ways in that clip. I love you. Can I visit you? If I fly down there, do you think Abe will talk to me? :) Love you
I watched Matt Lauer while I was on the Arc Trainer at the gym and seriously thought of you. Buenos Aires is such a great city. I hope you're happy there.
Post a Comment