I have spent the majority of this pregnancy substantially smaller than the previous two and had high hopes of of minimizing my weight gain. However, in the past couple of weeks, I have begun to swell and am now carrying water weight. As a matter of fact, in the past 7 days, I have gained nearly 4 pounds. For the Love!
So apparently, having started this pregnancy about 5 pounds heavier than that of Abe and 10 pounds heavier than Peyton, I will still plateau at nearly the exact same weight. Am I am ticking time bomb with 2 pounds to go?
Is there any chance that the 50 pounds will come off just as easily as the previous two times? Hopefully nursing will treat me as kindly as it has in the past and offer some much-needed assistance.
5 comments:
Hey, buck up, it's water weight: you pee it off in the first week! You'll look great in no time!!
Jaclyn, I have never seen you look bad. Whether in pearls or sweats you ALWAYS look great. It must be a secret talent you have because I don't even like looking at me in the morning. Water weight and all, you still pull it off with that gorgeous smile. Alisha
I'm with you! I keep thinking that maybe this time I won't gain as much...but I have a really bad feeling that once I get back to the states I'm going to explode! And my mom keeps telling me how she had her 4th baby when she was my age, and that she was never able to lose the weight...thanks mom. Here's to proving her wrong! :)
Oh, I feel your pain!
You look great though, I can't believe you are so close to having her! Can't wait to see pictures!
You've done it twice..there's no reason it won't happen again! And by the way, if I gained fifty pounds I'd NEVER look as good as you do, and that's the truth.
Post a Comment