
Abe has been preparing for the school concert for months and was finally able to showoff his stuff friday night at the final performance. Photography was not allowed, so these pics are from the dress rehearsal on Wednesday morning. We have video to post soon as well.

It was such a joy to watch him and and his classmates. The costume did not call for a shirt underneath, but Abe insisted that he could not go to school and show everyone his chest. I wholeheartedly agreed, but we do not own a plain black shirt and it would have been difficult to locate one at the last minute... until I remembered that Peyton has a black ribbed tanktop in 2t (which is too small for her). Abe was more concerned that everyone would know that he was wearing his sister's shirt than he was concerned about the ruffles on his arms!
2 comments:
I love those pictues-abe looks darling
I would have been more concerned about the ruffles too! Can't wait for the video. I miss your guts too!
Post a Comment