One memorable experience at a time...
This is one of the MANY reasons I love learning languages. There's such insight to be had. For example: in Dutch the word for married couple translates to "real". Isn't that lovely? Not quite as lovely as your example though.
Perspective is very important as due dates draw near..way to go and I wish you all the best. I can't wait to read more updates.
Speedy delivery, Jaclyn. You have the prettiest babies.
Good luck!! That is beautiful!
I'm really looking forward to your new adventure. I wish, wish, WISH, I could be there with you!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This is one of the MANY reasons I love learning languages. There's such insight to be had. For example: in Dutch the word for married couple translates to "real". Isn't that lovely? Not quite as lovely as your example though.
Perspective is very important as due dates draw near..way to go and I wish you all the best. I can't wait to read more updates.
Speedy delivery, Jaclyn. You have the prettiest babies.
Good luck!! That is beautiful!
I'm really looking forward to your new adventure. I wish, wish, WISH, I could be there with you!
Post a Comment