Thursday, October 2, 2008

Coming Home with Sophia



12 comments:

Robyn said...

Oh mercy! You're killing me . . . .

LOVE the little burrito photo!

Ie Li said...

Oh my, she is so beautiful. Congratulations, Jaclyn and Steve.

Heather said...

Oh, she's BEAUTIFUL! REALLY! Not scrunched up and blotchy like so many newborns. And you're right about the coloring . . . beautiful!

Brighten said...

She is so darling! What a great addition to the Barlow clan. Congratulations!
Ben and Brighten

Catherine said...

She is so so so cute. Hope you are feeling well.

brenda said...

i can't stand it! she is absolutely perfect in every way. she's so beautiful. please, post pictures of her every day. they change so fast, and i hate that i'm missing it. i love hearing about you and your family. i miss you all so much. lots of hugs and kisses to you all (okay, not so much steve - maybe a firm handshake or one of those sideways hugs)
love ya -

The Jackson Three said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful...love all the dark hair!

Happy Wanderers said...

Congratulations!! Now you're an official FS family, right? :) I'm super jealous that you have your little one now, and I still have a few months to go!!! She is beautiful!

Aubree and Cody Luke said...

She is so cute! I love her cute little outfit! Congrats.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

Author said...

She is perfect in every way Jaclyn. Congratulations!!
-Alison

Katie said...

Jaclyn, Congrats!! She is absolutely beautiful! And I love her name. I can't believe you really have 3 kids now. Wow! And to think I met you when you were just pregnant with Abe. Job well done being "just a mom"! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails