One memorable experience at a time...
Okay, wow, that took me WAY too long to do that math in my head....
you NEVER fail to give me a chuckle. I am really missing you!!
6 weeks is only a suggestion! I say "do your own thing" baby!
Congratulations! I'm a bit out of the loop and haven't read blogs in awhile, so sorry for the lateness. She is beautiful!
Let me know if you do anything special for the after-baby weight loss program that works wonders! I'm up for anything! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay, wow, that took me WAY too long to do that math in my head....
you NEVER fail to give me a chuckle. I am really missing you!!
6 weeks is only a suggestion! I say "do your own thing" baby!
Congratulations! I'm a bit out of the loop and haven't read blogs in awhile, so sorry for the lateness. She is beautiful!
Let me know if you do anything special for the after-baby weight loss program that works wonders! I'm up for anything! :)
Post a Comment