Jaclyn, she's perfect! She's so beautiful! Congrats! You're video made me cry! Hopefully all of the time with my head in the toilet will make me more grateful when it's my turn! Love, Jeni
Jac, this is UNBELIEVABLE! I am so proud of you & Steve and your absolutely beautiful children. That is a wonderful video. So cool to see Buenos Aires in the background. What a lucky girl Sophia is!! What a wonderful life. Can't thank you enough for sharing these moments. Love you tons, Nancy
O.K. That made my cry to actually see you guys in person! I am still a little depressed that I am not next door and that just threw me over the edge. She is precious (along with the other two, of course). Congrats!
That was such a beautiful video. I seriously cried through the whole thing! What a sweet little family you have Jaclyn. Sophia really is perfect in every way! Congratulations. love, Alison
i loved it. it made me cry. and it made me want to have another baby. aaron is not going to be happy about this. i'll just have to have him watch it too.
Congratulations to your family. What a beautiful little girl. The video was wonderful. I can not believe how big the other children are getting. They are beautiful too. I loved little Payton's gleeful laugh at having a little baby in her arms. We really miss you. Love, Shirley
20 comments:
Jaclyn, she's perfect! She's so beautiful! Congrats! You're video made me cry! Hopefully all of the time with my head in the toilet will make me more grateful when it's my turn! Love, Jeni
awww! maybe i'm just overly-emotional right now but that video seriously brought tears to my eyes! so precious! congratulations on this amazing time!
That was so cute!!! I almost cried!! Sophia is sooooo darling. She is beautiful! I'll call you soon...
Great video, Steve! And wonderful pictures, you two!
She's adorable!
For real . . would you QUIT IT!! I'm dying over here . . .
More . . must have more . . .
but wait . . I'm so tired I can't see straight . . . but I LOVE having babies (and toddlers, and kids for that matter)
-Robyn
And on an unrelated note - I was glad to finally see Lidia!
Ok, what a sweet video! By the way...WHEN did you find time to do that! She was JUST BORN!!! I love how the older kids acted with her!
Steve -- this is Scott -- Nice job on the video. Maybe you do have some other talents than just looking pretty:)
Congrats you guys. We love You.
Scott,Robyn and clan
congrats!!! she's beautiful. so good to "see" all of you. wishing you nothing less than wonderful joyous days ahead.
That was an awesome video! Your family looks great and it is nice to see my new niece. I can't wait to talk to you guys soon! - Spencer
Ken just watched that with me! I am destroyed :)
What an amazing video! She is so sweet! Now I can't wait until January!! :) And good grief, Jaclyn, you look FANTASTIC!!!
Jac, this is UNBELIEVABLE! I am so proud of you & Steve and your absolutely beautiful children. That is a wonderful video. So cool to see Buenos Aires in the background. What a lucky girl Sophia is!! What a wonderful life. Can't thank you enough for sharing these moments. Love you tons, Nancy
O.K. That made my cry to actually see you guys in person! I am still a little depressed that I am not next door and that just threw me over the edge. She is precious (along with the other two, of course). Congrats!
What a great video...congrats again...she is beautiful!
That was such a beautiful video. I seriously cried through the whole thing! What a sweet little family you have Jaclyn. Sophia really is perfect in every way! Congratulations.
love,
Alison
Thank goodness you've had such a wonderful ride with your children! I almost cried too. I am so glad your life is so sweet. I miss you so much!
So sweet, love the footage of the kids with her! This is making me antsy to hold my own newborn. Congratulations!
i loved it. it made me cry. and it made me want to have another baby. aaron is not going to be happy about this. i'll just have to have him watch it too.
love you guys!
Congratulations to your family. What a beautiful little girl. The video was wonderful. I can not believe how big the other children are getting. They are beautiful too. I loved little Payton's gleeful laugh at having a little baby in her arms. We really miss you.
Love, Shirley
Post a Comment