Monday, October 27, 2008

Sophia in Blue


I know, I know, as of late it appears that I have nothing to talk about other than Sophia, but this is, after all, a family blog. The truth of it is, she does consume the largest majority of my day and the other two spend their day in a school uniform.

I love this photo because it looks like Sophia does. Photographing a newborn awake is tricky because when you can actually get them to look right at you, the photo doesn't quite represent what they actually look like. Take the last two pictures that I have posted for example. Both are comical in their own way, but don't really 'represent' her. However, I love this photo because this is my Sophia. her eyes, her lips and her coloring. I would also like to add the her second chin is coming alive rather quickly. She and Abe were born with a flap of skin under their chin just waiting for a little bit of baby fat. :)

2 comments:

Ember said...

Hi Jaclyn!

Sophia is very cute! How is it being a mom to 3?
Aren't kids great?
I love your Blog. I check in on you often.

Alicia said...

Wow, she's getting big quick! She seems to have a very studious disposition. I wonder if she'll be like Abe. :) Miss ya.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails