This has been the fastest two weeks I can recall in recent history. We have been so busy, with little to report. We are just a family of 5 now and it requires a lot more of my time. Unfortunately, my attempts a taking pictures of Sophia have failed miserably. However due to high demand, here are a few more pictures of our family from the last 10 days.

She was so content outside in this soft blanket in the Moses basket.

My Big Helper

"Ah-Choo"

Our First Walk

El Indio celebrating Dia de la Raza

Planting a small garden

Wide Awake

She obviously has a nearly 3-year-old big sister
Could we have another talker?
4 comments:
She is so dang cute!
I can't get over how much hair she has! My kids look like baldies with their super blonde manes. I love all the pictures but the one in the Moses basket is my favorite.
Alison
When I was scrolling through the pictures, I was sitting here grinning with my mouth open like a big doofus--she is SO CUTE!!!!! Oh my gosh, Jaclyn, what a doll! She looks just like Abe and Peyton.
The last picture of her wide awake makes her look more like Peyton. How adorable! I love the one of her in the blankie...you're so fortunate!
Post a Comment