I think she looks like Abe, and I LOVE her hair! I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to hear what hospitals in Argentina are like. :) Great job, Jaclyn!
Whoo Hoo! When I looked yesterday I was instantly baby hungry. To which Mom said, "No you're not. You have a baby." To which I said, "I have a three month old, not a newborn!" LOVE my three month old, but Ohhh . . . I'd have a zillion if I could. CONGRATS!! So glad you got your 'Jane'.
23 comments:
Hello little Sophia!!! I am so excited to see you!
Jaclyn, she's darling and I can't wait to hear the whole story!!
Congrats guys!! Give the kids hugs!
She is beautiful! Congrats!!
That first picture looks just like Abe!
I'm so excited that we get to meet her in a month! Congrats!
WOW!!! Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations!! She is just beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person.
Congratulations! What a gorgeous name!! She is just beautiful and I am so happy for you all!
Congratulations! I just love the name Sophia!
Congratulations! I would say your "Abe part II" entry was a bit of an announcement then!
Hurray! Can't wait to meet her! And I love the name!
I have to echo everyone else! I love the name! :) She even looks like my Sophia did! At least the hair! She is beautiful. Congratulations!
Yay!! Congratulations. I hope everything went smoothly and that you are feeling great. I can't wait to see some family shots. Enjoy your "babymoon"
Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful!
I hope to see more pictures of her soon.
I think she looks like Abe, and I LOVE her hair! I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to hear what hospitals in Argentina are like. :) Great job, Jaclyn!
Congrats guys!
She is so cute! Congrats =)
I am so happy for you guys! What a beautiful baby girl!
What a beautiful name and baby girl! I know you will love having a second girl, just look at her! Take care and enjoy that week of heaven.
She is beautiful! And that hair - awesome! Congratulations to your whole family - I will miss being able to have singing time with this one!
Congrats! I love the name (our newest is Naomi JANE). Here's to no sleep!
Congratulations! She's beautiful. And a beautiful name to go with her beautiful little body.
I'll ditto everyone's comments. She is beautiful -- and what a great name! Best love to you all!
Whoo Hoo! When I looked yesterday I was instantly baby hungry. To which Mom said, "No you're not. You have a baby." To which I said, "I have a three month old, not a newborn!" LOVE my three month old, but Ohhh . . . I'd have a zillion if I could.
CONGRATS!!
So glad you got your 'Jane'.
Congratulations! What a beautiful baby, born to a beatiful family. Happy days to all.
XXXXOOOO
Post a Comment