I can't get enough of Amy Poehler! She even did that when she is super pregnant, I can't move like that when I'm that big! I loved that skit, the shooting of the moose was classic. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... that will keep me laughing for quite some time.
I seriously can't wait for her to fade back into oblivion (or Alaska as the case may be). That said, I agree that SNL, The Daily Show and Colbert have never been better. :)
5 comments:
We can't get enough of SNL - Weekend Update Thursday. I don't know if you've seen it or not but I laugh out loud everytime!
As much as I am ready for the election to be over, shows like SNL and The Daily Show just won't be the same.
I can't get enough of Amy Poehler! She even did that when she is super pregnant, I can't move like that when I'm that big! I loved that skit, the shooting of the moose was classic. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.... that will keep me laughing for quite some time.
I seriously can't wait for her to fade back into oblivion (or Alaska as the case may be). That said, I agree that SNL, The Daily Show and Colbert have never been better. :)
I enjoyed the other Palin spoof with Tina Fey and her swapping places...for real. Thanksk for the laughs.
Alicia, I am glad to see that there is another conservative in the group who had a good laugh. :)
Post a Comment